E.M.A. Instruments represents leading manufacturers of precision instrumentation including pressure, flow and temperature test and calibration products and services in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
EMA Instruments has been delivering results since 1998. Our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous value for our customers.
Contact Us and we will be glad to assist with your pressure and flow test and calibration requirements.
6270A Modular Pressure Calibrator – Calibrate a wide range of pressure gauges and sensors with this reliable, easy-to-maintain instrument
- Covers pressures from inH2O up to 3000 psi.
- Unsurpassed rangeability in one pressure controller/calibrator: install up to five measurement modules with uncertainty as good as 0.01% reading from 30% to 100% of the modules’ span.
- Configure for today’s requirements, expand later as your needs change and grow. Add modules to increase the pressure range or accuracy in seconds, without needing to return the instrument to the factory.
- Optional contamination prevention system helps you avoid risk of contaminating your pressure standard when calibrating hydraulic devices.
Model 2271A Industrial Pressure Calibrator
The 2271A features pressure ranges from -15 to 3000 psi, covering the requirements of a wide range of pressure gauges and sensors. Thanks to its modular design, the 2271A enables you to install two modules with different measurement ranges within the same chassis with auto-switching between ranges. Additional modules to match your current workload now or later when your workload changes and grows, allows you to add ranges, swapping modules in and out according to your workload. This flexibility enables you to maintain your investment in the 2271A for years to come.
A built-in electrical measurement module (EMM) with HART capabilities enables you to perform closed loop, fully automated calibration on 4-20 mA devices such as smart transmitters, gauges and switches. The EMM supplies 24 V dc loop power for measuring mA and VDC and has a built-in 250 Ohm resistor that can be toggled on or off, eliminating the need to have an external resistor to enable HART communications.
700HPPK Pneumatic Pressure Test Pump
Generate up to 3000 psi with this rugged, portable pump that you can take anywhere.
It may look like a bicycle pump, but the rugged 700HPPK is actually the perfect field-ready pressure source for calibrating pressure transducers, transmitters, digital or analog pressure gauges and more…
- Generates and adjusts pneumatic pressures up to 3000 psi
- Safer and lighter than nitrogen cylinders
- Eliminates the mess of hydraulic pumps
- Use with the 2700G Reference Pressure Gauges for a complete calibration solution